No one wants a coach without a plan.
Especially a money + business + energy healing coach. Good lord, that would be all kinds of crazy!
I bring everything I’ve got to the table – my work is a synthesis of my years spent studying yoga and meditation, my training as a Master Certified Coach, business school, my background as a CPA (currently inactive status), and my training becoming an advanced practitioner of the energy protocol I use, called CCT.
From the practical to the spiritual to the energetic, we are going to make some magic, you and I…
How it works when you work with me.
- I ALWAYS start with your legacy around money, work, and worth. Because truly, my love, this drives so much of the craptastic mental, emotional, and energetic garbage that keeps you stuck and solidly in your own way in business and with money. Some of it will move along easily once you’ve really seen it for what it is, but some of this old stuff is like DNA and needs more massaging and work. But once you are on to yourself, you can start to move forward with a lot more ease.
- Define a New Legacy based on your full-spectrum awesome. Combining the best of coaching, visualization, interview questions and the principles of yoga – you will align your heart, your mind, your intentions, and your actions with your true desires. Discipline is simply becoming a disciple of your own wisdom. As you unwind your old money legacy and begin to create a new legacy based on how amazing you are, trusting yourself on all levels becomes so much easier.
- Then you are into the Nitty Gritty. I am a very practical sort of gal, and I believe that when you do the inner work then you do yourself a disservice if you don’t take the action that is going to get you where you want to go (what can I say, that is the business school – CPA in me!). Together we evaluate your true desires and match that up with next steps. Implementing business and financial systems, setting financial intentions, crafting your services in a way that makes your heart sing, talking about what you do, putting yourself in front of your ideal audience, raising your prices… I’ve done it all, and I love it all, and I’m going to help you lovingly take effective action, too.
- Wash, rinse, repeat, 1 + 2 + 3. Building a business and becoming increasingly profitable tends to be a continuous cycle, which means it bring your stuff up over and over. Don’t groan, this is actually awesome! If you weren’t playing at your edge, growing your business, and pushing your internal boundaries, you would be bored. This repeat phase is where business and money become a deeply spiritual practice, affording you deeper and deeper layers of healing, which is an invitation to bring more of your juicy, beautiful, imperfect perfection into our business. Mastery, baby, mastery.
- Working with the flow of energy. Absolutely sublime and essential to the experience of working with me is the energy work. I use intuitive, healing energy work called CCT throughout the whole process. Utilizing your intentions, I bring in healing energy to support you every step of the way. I have found that this makes everything flow with more grace and ease. Honestly, it also can make things really intense sometimes – but that is just old patterns and energetic blocks being released and I’ve found it moves a lot more quickly. WOOT!!
What you can expect.
I believe in your emotions. Your feelings and emotions are one of your greatest allies and hold tremendous amounts of information. Denying or resisting is futile, all that does is get you stuck. I’m going to help you embrace and navigate the full and beautiful catastrophe, baby. Because those emotions you’ve been trying to ignore are part of your essence of awesome and are desperately needed to run your most powerful and authentic business.
I believe in your body. This is very much along the sames lines as what I said about your emotions. Look, you are more than just a head walking around propped up on a body. Your body, too, holds a great deal of information that can help you make killer business decisions. But most of us don’t trust the language of our bodies and our emotions. We are going to harness these amazing powers on behalf of your business. Embodiment is your friend. What did you expect? I’m a yogini.
I believe in your true desires. When you tap into your true desires, in some ways it is totally subversive. Beneath the cultural norms, the shoulds, the have-to’s, and the endless striving for more, bigger, better – there is you + your dream business = abundance on all levels, in just the right ways. There is ENOUGH. Your true desires are your true north – they are the embodiment of the life you are here to live. Your true desires always feel spot on, delicious, and not necessarily hard – even when there is effort involved.
All this to say, I believe in your essence of awesome. Everything you need is right here, available to you. There is nothing to fix or mend. You’ve got the answers, we just need to tease them out. You are perfect as you are and I want you to know that in your bones. So it’s time to bring all of yourself out to play. You’ve got people who need you, so let’s do this thing.
But I want to be clear – I DO NOT believe in short-term, get-rich-quick, promises. So yes, my clients grow their businesses, make more money, KEEP more money and create lives and businesses that are absolutely exactly what they want. But it doesn’t happen overnight. There are practices, there is commitment and there is the work of getting aligned inwardly and expressing it clearly out in the world. I do promise empowerment and the joy of knowing that you OWN your life, your business, and your bank account.
I work via Skype and/or phone, no matter where you are in the world.
If all of this leaves you breathless with excitement like it does me, click here to learn about the ways we can work together.
I cannot wait to talk about you about creating the beautiful legacy that shows the world exactly who you are… definitely worth every penny, and a whole lot more.
Namasté, Business Yogini!
Nona Jordan | the Business Yogini